Thursday, October 16, 2008

The New Club

I haven't joined the long list of bloggers who were taking sides on the recent issues over at TheHighRoad.com, mainly because I don't have any way of confirming the facts, and otherwise its a big load of accusations from both sides. I didn't know who was right, so I stayed out of it.
Now there's a new club in town. Larry Correia, MadOgre, and some other folks have started www.WeTheArmed.com as a refuge for those who don't want to deal with the THR mess, and anyone else who is interested, as well as consolidating a few other forums. I joined up today and so far it seems to be growing fast. There are a lot of familiar handles showing up from THR, and they have an off-topic section that THR likely never will.
I'm not totally writing off THR. I still like it there. This is just another place to hang out.

No comments: