I just received the stuff that has been in storage since June, 2007. Needless to say, there are many things I forgot I had. Some of the less remarkable things include a truly ridiculous amount of gladware, various glasses and kitchen implements, and a desk chair.
Now for the weird stuff:
1. A large sheet of plywood, formerly used as a back stop for the dart board.
2. A food dehydrator.
3. Sugar bowl; with sugar in it. Still good.
4. Glass vinegar caraffe. Not a drop spilled.
5. A coffee mug my dad got from work...Labeled 1989.
6. Coozies galore.
7. Partial bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
8. Package of Roasted Garlic Idahoan instant mashed potatoes.