Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update Time

I haven't updated this in a while. I've been giving false hope to those who click on the signature line link I have on WeTheArmed.com. I say this is the place where I post all the crap no one wants to read. I have a ton of crap no one wants to read that I haven't posted here.

I completed the CavArms build, and I'll post updates to that. I've picked up my Silencerco .22Sparrow suppressor, which I haven't posted about. I've also submitted a Form 1 for a Short Barreled Rifle chambered in .300AAC Blackout, the build of which will become it's own set of posts.

I've got some other crap for no one to read, and I'm actually going to change the name of the blog to reflect that. Look for more in the future.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I read! I was shocked when I saw an update lol